Sunday, February 18, 2007

We explored word and publisher in class last week. Track change was something new that I have never seen before. This capability would be very helpful in working with students and their writing. I am familiar with inserting pictures and the text features but when you do not use it very often you forget these things. Publisher is something I would like to use more with my students. I think making cards has been my onlu experience with the program. I am looking forward to the next class and exploring it more. TAKS is fast approaching and I hope when it is over that I can really try out what I am learning in class with my students. The next class is also suppose to include web design which should be very interesting. This will be a totally new area for me.

No comments: