Saturday, February 10, 2007

I have really enjoyed the last 2 classes. I feel the look up features we discussed will be very helpful in future searches. I now have the tools needed to assure that a web site is creditable. I have to admit that I have been guilty of accepting what I read on the first web site that came up. This would be a good lesson to teach older students. I am in elementary and most research done is teacher led and not done independently.
I have gone to several classmates blogs to see if they had added anything so having bloglines will be a great asset to have and a big time saver. The del.icio.us site will also be great to have access to your favorites at home and at work. I am not sure how to make full use these resources yet. I have continued to share what I learn with my co-workers and they are getting something out of the class as well.

No comments: